Friday, February 4, 2011

ZC Fic Part 7

The conversation that Reyna walked in on confused her greatly.
"Holy crap. What ever happened to the stripper?"
"Well, you see..."
Reyna's eyebrows shot up. "What was that about a stripper?"
Tory looked up, frustration clear on his expression. "Saphire's been picking up hitchhikers."
Reyna turned to Saphire and simply stared. saphire laughed and shook her head. "The other night, just before I came back. Out on the side of the highway, I found three highschool kids. They were dressed as a stripper, a cat-girl, and a freaking clown. I just had to. As it turned out, though, they had been on their way to a costume party, when their friend got pissed off at them and dropped them on the side of the road."
"Sure, "Reyna drawled sarcastically. "They weren't freaks with costume feddishes or something."
"They really weren't I dropped them off at the party, just as the cops showed up to break it up." She laughed. "Every one of those kids scattered. I had to participate in a high-speed chase to get away!"
Reyna groaned. "The new car out front... Oh, God. PLEASE tell me that you didn't wreck."
Saphire grinned again. "Nope, it's in the shop. I had to get it detailed after some of those damn kids slid over the hood and scuffed up the paint job." She shrugged. "Why would I wreck? I've been driving since cars were invented; I'm a natural!"
"Yeah," Tory agreed. "A natural trouble maker."

1 comment:

  1. funny and to the point :) I wish I knew the characters better though. I guess I'll just have to read more XD

    ReplyDelete